Reading Horizons Careers
Great Culture, Great People, Great Purpose
Who is Reading Horizons?
For over 30 years, Reading Horizons has worked to make proven, research-based strategies available to beginning readers, struggling readers, and English Language Learners of all ages through our unique teacher training, instructional materials, and interactive software. Our goal is to help every student learn these strategies from the beginning of their education—but we also believe it is never too late to teach someone to read.
Reading Horizons is a growing education company based in Kaysville, Utah. The company has a focused, fun, and friendly culture that consists of professionals from a variety of fields: curriculum development, software and web development, sales, support, and marketing. Most positions are located at our main office: 1194 W Flint Meadow Dr. Kaysville, UT 84037
Open positions at Reading Horizons include Account Representatives and Customer Success Managers.
If you are an uncommon “winner” with a strong aptitude for persuasion and sales and an ability to prioritize work in an exciting, fast-paced technology company, Reading Horizons may be for you. Honesty, hard work, and team play in a fun and enjoyable environment are part of our Reading Horizons culture.
As a Reading Horizons Account Representative you will present and sell our unique and powerful method for teaching reading. You will work with administrators and teachers in assigned geographical areas that are customarily called from our home sales office. You will have excellent marketing, referral, professional, and management support. Travel options and health benefits are available.
This is a full time career opportunity. Internships and flexible hours are also considered for qualified applicants.
As an Account Representative, you will earn commission and bonuses on top of your base salary. Your performance determines how successful you are at Reading Horizons. Individual career growth and income is based on achieving outcomes, not seniority.
Interested in making a difference with Reading Horizons?
Please send a Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com
Customer Success Manager
Do you want to make a difference? Believe in what you are doing? Make an impact in the world? Come be part of the company that is teaching struggling readers the skills to read English. We need your help to improve literacy in homes, schools, and institutions around the world! We provide an outgoing, fun work environment with a top-notch team of co-workers. If you love connecting with people, proactively finding solutions, and feeling empowered at work then you'll fit right in.
Here is what you will do as a customer success manager:
- Work with new accounts to establish goals and a vision for implementing the program.
- Build relationships with teachers and administrators to encourage usage.
- Find innovative ways to develop, nurture, and prepare customers for advocacy.
- Provide ongoing customer support to ensure retention including: implementation support, troubleshooting and technical support, and general software use questions.
- Identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate for customer needs/issues for improved support and product development.
Our ideal candidate fits the following:
- Prior experience in Customer Service, maybe even some sales.
- 1+ year of Customer phone interaction experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Available to work Monday-Friday, full time.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust to new priorities on-the- fly.
- Confidently owns and resolves any situation.
- Happy & emotionally intelligent.
Why you'll love working here:
- Fun company culture, and frequent company lunches.
- Competitive pay, $11-13/hr with additional considerations for experience.
- Additional bonuses based on coordination with sales representative.
- Free Breakfast, Snacks & Drinks.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Company activities (including a game room and a softball team).
For over 30 years, Reading Horizons has worked to make proven, research-based strategies available to beginning readers, struggling readers, and English Language Learners of all ages. Our goal is to help every student learn these strategies from the beginning of their education – but we also believe it is never too late to teach someone to read.
Email a copy of your resumé to Ryan.Burwell@readinghorizons.com for a chance to join our team.