Employee of the Month
Jenny Hammock is our Employee of the Month for January. Here are a few tidbits about Jenny that you may or may not already know:
- What makes you laugh the most? My daughter, the TV show Parks and Rec, and Marty (partly because he quotes Parks and Rec!!).
- What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most? I listen to mostly Top 40 stuff. I don’t remember the station IDs.
- What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep (and why)? The day of my first training in Talladega, AL. We woke up at 4ish in the morning and got home around 2:30am. I was SO close to going 24 hours, but I still had to come to the office the next day, so I crashed at 22.5.
- What’s your favorite family recipe? My family comes from England, so we eat a dish called Yorkshire pudding that we LOVE.
- Does your family have a “motto” – spoken or unspoken? If so, what is the motto? In a world where you can be anything--be kind.
- If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce? No texting and driving.
- What was your first paid job? How old were you? I was a baby-sitter at 10. I used my earnings to take an American Heart Association baby-sitting class and CPR certification, so I could get more customers and charge more. If baby-sitting doesn’t count, then my first job was working the drive-thru at Carl’s Jr.
- What motivates you to work hard? So many things! I take pride in my work. I want to contribute to changing the lives of our customers. I also work hard to support my family and make them proud.