||Bank of America Foundation
|| District of Columbia, International, National, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, North Carolina, Texas, Washington
|| Adult Education
||Select cities in select states.
|What is Funded
||Several areas including education
|Who is Eligible
||Must be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and not classified as a private foundation
Must be based and serve communities in certain markets
Should be aligned with our funding priorities of community development, education and workforce development and critical needs.
||The following organizations are not eligible for funding:
* Organizations that deny service to a potential client or beneficiary on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran, or disability status
* Individuals, including those seeking scholarships or fellowship assistance
* Political, labor, fraternal organizations, or civic clubs
* Religious organizations (for example, churches and synagogues). Some secular community service programs such as soup kitchens, shelters for the homeless, and job banks are eligible, even when sponsored by religious groups.
* Individual pre-K-12 schools (public or private)
* Sports, athletic events, or athletic programs
* Travel-related events, including student trips or tours
* Development or production of books, films, videos, or television programs
* Memorial campaigns
|How to Apply
||Go to their website and click on the link that says "Apply for a grant."