Reading Horizons Careers
Great Culture, Great People, Great Purpose
Who is Reading Horizons?
For over 30 years, Reading Horizons has worked to make proven, research-based strategies available to beginning readers, struggling readers, and English Language Learners of all ages through our unique teacher training, instructional materials, and interactive software. Our goal is to help every student learn these strategies from the beginning of their education—but we also believe it is never too late to teach someone to read.
Reading Horizons is a growing education company based in Kaysville, Utah. The company has a focused, fun, and friendly culture that consists of professionals from a variety of fields: curriculum development, software and web development, sales, support, and marketing. Most positions are located at our main office: 1194 W Flint Meadow Dr. Kaysville, UT 84037
Open positions at Reading Horizons include Customer Success Manager.
Associate Account Executive
Reading Horizons is a fast growing EdTech company located in Kaysville, Utah. Reading Horizons is seeking a bright, energetic, self-starter to join the sales team as an Associate Account Executive.
The Associate Account Executive (AAE) will work to develop a multi-state territory through prospecting (cold calling), developing a pipeline of opportunities with a Sr. Account Executive.
Competitive compensation package that includes a promotional pathway to an Account Executive. Two-weeks paid vacation, health benefits, access to snacks and soda fountain, and an amazing culture.
- Make up to 75 phone calls daily (all lead lists provided)
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns to sales opportunities
- Create and manage pipeline in CRM
- Master company product offerings - Software, direct instruction, and professional development
- Assist AE in conducting online product demos
- Identify customer needs and propose solutions, proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Assist AE in setting daily demos
- Assist AE creating bi-monthly, in-person field visits within territory
- Managing weekly/monthly activity to support sales goals
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to make high volume of phone calls daily
- Ability to generate a sales pipeline
- Track record of achieving sales quotas or goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or Dynamics) and Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate high sales and business acumen
- Ability to communicate product features and benefits
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Saas, B2B, or other technical sales preferred but not required
Please email a copy of your resume to Dave Jackson to apply to the Associate Account Executive position.
Customer Success Manager
Do you want to make a difference? Believe in what you are doing? Make an impact in the world? Come be part of the company that is teaching struggling readers the skills to read English. We need your help to improve literacy in homes, schools, and institutions around the world! We provide an outgoing, fun work environment with a top-notch team of co-workers. If you love connecting with people, proactively finding solutions, and feeling empowered at work then you'll fit right in.
Here is what you will do as a Customer Success Manager:
- Work with new accounts to establish goals and a vision for implementing the program.
- Build relationships with teachers and administrators to encourage usage.
- Find innovative ways to develop, nurture, and prepare customers for advocacy.
- Provide ongoing customer support to ensure retention including implementation support, troubleshooting and technical support, and general software use questions.
- Identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate for customer needs/issues for improved support and product development.
Our ideal candidate fits the following:
- Prior experience in Customer Service, maybe even some sales.
- 1+ year of Customer phone interaction experience.
- Demonstrated experience learning new technologies and solutions.
- Available to work Monday-Friday, full time.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust to new priorities on-the-fly.
- Confidently owns and resolves any situation.
- Happy and emotionally intelligent.
- Can handle a nerf gun during an office nerf gun war.
Why you'll love working here:
- Fun company culture, and frequent company lunches.
- Competitive pay, $11-13/hr with additional considerations for experience.
- Additional bonuses based on coordination with a sales representative.
- Free Breakfast, Snacks, and Drinks.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Insurance (Medical, Dental)
- Company activities (including a game room and a softball team).
For over 30 years, Reading Horizons has worked to make proven, research-based strategies available to beginning readers, struggling readers, and English Language Learners of all ages. Our goal is to help every student learn these strategies from the beginning of their education - but we also believe it is never too late to teach someone to read.