Research Validates Reading Horizons for Beginning and Struggling Readers in Grades K-3
Learn how this research-based approach helps struggling students:
Explicit, Systematic, Research-Based Reading Instruction
National Percentile Rank for Iowa Test of Basic Skills after using Reading Horizons
Reading Horizons products are based on the same principles that researchers have found to be the most effective for teaching beginning and struggling readers: Orton Gillingham-based reading instruction that is systematic, explicit, and multi-sensory in nature and provides students with phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension instruction.
On top of being research-based, Reading Horizons creates dramatic results because the program is perfectly succinct and easy to implement – making effective, research-based instruction simple and accessible for teachers and students.
- National Right to Read Foundation
- Mary Pride
- Northwest Technology Resource Center
- Reading Horizons Gold Standard Peer-Reviewed Research Articles
Correlations to Industry Research
- How Reading Horizons is a Brain-Based Strategy
- Research Substantiates Reading Horizons Methodology
- How Reading Horizons Works for Students with Dyslexia
- The Effectiveness of Reading Horizons as an Intensive Remedial Program
- Reading Horizons in Practical English-Language Teaching