|| Afterschool Programs, Startup Funding
Grants Administration Manager
55 Fifth Street East, Suite 600
Saint Paul, MN 55101
||Our primary geographic focus is the East Metro, which includes Dakota, Ramsey and Washington counties, as well as Greater Minnesota.
|What is Funded
||We focus our grantmaking in these priority areas:
* Improving the lives of at-risk families, children, youth and young adults
* Supporting seniors to live independently
* Building the capacity of arts and humanities organizations to benefit their communities
* Supporting community development throughout Saint Paul
|Who is Eligible
||• Programs exclusively serving Minneapolis and the surrounding West Metro area.
• Scholarships and grants to individuals.
• Ongoing annual operating expenses.
• Sectarian religious programs.
• Federated campaigns.
• Conservation or environmental programs.
• Events and conferences.
• Programs serving the physically, developmentally or mentally disabled.
• Capital campaigns of private secondary schools.*
• Capital and endowment campaigns of private colleges and universities.*
|How to Apply
||Visit their website and follow the page to the middle of the page to find what you need to send in for the application and the letter of inquiry.
|| May, August, December
||May 1, August 1, December 31