Virtual Summer Reading
Program | Grades K-3
Welcome to your virtual summer reading program! This reading program will help you catch up, get ahead, and be prepared to stay on track with your peers next school year.
To begin the program, watch the video in the “Getting Started” section. After watching the video select the grade level you just completed. Choose that same grade level each time you come back to this page. Complete one day of instruction each day (or as directed by your teacher or parent). Enjoy!
- Choose the grade you just completed to begin (for example if you just finished kindergarten, you will choose “kindergarten”). You will select this same grade level each day you work on the summer reading program.
- Start with the instruction for “Day 1”. You can download this page to track your progress and mark off each day.
- Click the image above “Day 1” to watch a virtual lesson
- Listen to the teacher in the video and follow what the model student does during the lesson.
- When the teacher in the video tells you to use different resources, click the correct link below the image.
- Your teacher may instruct you to complete additional lessons on the software or from a printed packet. You will use the login information your teacher provides to use the software. If you are instructed to use the software, use the link to the software that can be found directly below your grade level.
- After you finish what your teacher has assigned, you are done for the day!
- Come back to this page at the schedule your teacher assigns and complete a new lesson following these same steps each time.
- You may want to have a parent or guardian help you bookmark this page so you can quickly find it next time.