||SIA Foundation, Inc.
SIA Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 6479
Lafayette, IN 47903
||between $1,000 and $10,000
|What is Funded
||Several areas including education.
|Who is Eligible
||The SIA Foundation, Inc. is committed to making gifts to qualifying 501(c) 3 organizations or entities within the State of Indiana that will improve the quality of life and help meet the needs of our residents.
To be considered eligible, proposals must meet these criteria:
- Grant requests must be for $1,000 or more, with a maximum requested amount of $10,000
- Funding must be used for investments in facilities, equipment or real estate (non-operating expenses)
- Applying organizations must be either: 1) tax-exempt under the Internal Revenue Code section 501(c) with a chapter or office in Indiana, 2) an education institution located in Indiana, or 3) an Indiana governmental or quasi-governmental entity.
- Organizations must be financially sound
||Grants from the SIA Foundation must be used for investments in facilities, equipment or real estate made by qualifying organizations. Organizations, institutions or entities receiving grants may be required to repay the grant if the funds are not utilized for their specified purpose within one (1) year of the date of issuance of the grant.
Support will NOT be provided for:
- Operating costs, routine expenses, or deficit reduction
- Endowments or memorials
- Fund-raising events, conferences, meals, or travel
- Annual fund drives
- Organizations located outside of Indiana or organizations that are not tax-exempt
- For-profit businesses
- Organizations whose primary purpose is to influence legislation or support political candidates
- Fraternal organizations and organizations primarily promoting religious activities; or requiring participants to be of a certain faith or a member of a fraternal organization in order to participate in programs or receive services
- Organizations that discriminate in the provision of services on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, disability, age, religious affiliation or any other unlawful basis
|How to Apply
||Click on the link provided. Click on the button that says "Apply". More information is below the button.
|| March, September
||January 1 through March 31 to be considered for a grant to be dispersed by June 15
July 1 through September 30 to be considered for a grant to be dispersed by December 15