University of Utah Reading Clinic
Reading Horizons has collaborated with the University of Utah Reading Clinic (UURC) to offer Reading Horizons workshops for educators interested in developing more effective school and tutorial phonics instruction. One workshop is currently available at the UURC’s Murray, Utah, location:
No new workshops have been scheduled. Check back later.
The workshops are open enrollment and feature engaging, systematic, hands-on instruction that mimics actual classroom instruction.
Undergraduate and graduate university credit is available for all UURC workshops and practica. For more information, or to register for a Reading Horizons workshop, please click on the Register to Attend button, or call 801-265-3951.
The University of Utah Reading Clinic is located at:
5242 South College Drive, Suite 100
- Take I-15 to the 5300 south exit (Exit 300).
- (You can see a large “U of U” sign on the east side of the freeway)
- Take 5300 South westbound.
- Turn North (between the Pavillion Inn and the Credit Union) at the 1st light which is College Drive.
- Continue on through College Drive until you reach 5242 (Cloverland Building) and turn into the parking lot.
- (Parking is free and usually quite plentiful)
- We are located in the back of the building on the bottom floor, South/West side of the building in Suite 100.